ROAD CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Click Here
Temporary lane closures are anticipated on Highway 212 to facilitate bridge construction. Lane closures for westbound Highway 212 may occur between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. Lane closures for eastbound Highway 212 may occur between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Prairie Dental Group's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is information about our location, office hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
6608 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a dentist, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Prairie Dental Group does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you.
NO INSURANCE? We have an in-house preventive dental care plan starting as low as $17.99 per month. Call us for details.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK procedures, veterinary services, dental services, cosmetic procedures, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. CareCredit is also a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need. Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com.
Prairie Dental Group Guarantee
You can feel confident in the care that you receive at Prairie Dental Group. Our restorations are guaranteed against fracture and breakage. We offer a two-year limited guarantee to our patients for fillings and a five-year limited guarantee on treatment such as: inlays, onlays, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges and implant restorations.
Conditions of Guarantee:
- In order to stand behind the integrity of our work, we will need to see you at your
recommended hygiene interval to monitor your restorations.
- The homecare recommendations given by the staff at Prairie Dental Group must be
followed for your restorations to be eligible for our guarantee.
- Fillings on the biting edge of front teeth and composite bonded veneers are not
guaranteed due to their limited strength capacity.
- Patients who clench or grind their teeth must follow the doctors recommended
treatment with regards to the fabrication and use of a nightguard.
- The guarantee will not apply if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged
due to a dental problem with the supporting tooth. This includes but is not limited to
root canals, recurrent decay, gum recession, bone loss, etc.
- We cannot provide a guarantee for restorations on primary (baby) teeth.
- There may be options to treatment. If you choose an option other than that which has
been recommended by our dentist as the optimum choice, it cannot be guaranteed.
Facilities and Equipment
- Low-radiation digital imaging
- BPA-free sealants to prevent decay
- CEREC® crown technology - "one appointment" restorations and crowns
- Diagnodent® - early stage dental caries detection device
- Intra-oral cameras
- Caesy® dental education videos
- Televisions in our waiting room and all operatories
- Smile Reminder - electronic appointment notification system
- Free Wi-Fi in reception area and through our facility
Prairie Dental Group
Personalized & Caring
6608 Flying Cloud Drive #200
Eden Prairie, MN 55344